Of brilliant actors and excellent leaders. . .
Not only actors and entertainers rely on the techniques of self-expression to succeed. Success in business today is determined by more than the quality of our content or the caliber of our product but also by how that content or product is presented. Countless hours of hard work are only given a few moments to shine, and too many great ideas have fallen victim to a simple lack of appeal-yet not of the idea itself but rather of the person presenting it. Today everyone of us needs to know how to handle themselves in the public sphere, be it:
- in a boardroom,
- at a conference,
- during a presentation or customer pitch
- or on TV
Albert Mehrabian famously studied face-to-face communication in the 1960s. He concluded that:
- 55% of communication is done with body language (gestures, facial expressions, stance, walk)
- 38% with how one speaks (pitch, timbre, articulation)
- and a mere 7% with what one actually says
That means that 93% of your effect on others is from nonverbal signals.
ManageActing®, a different concept...
Our trainers do not see themselves as a business consultant in the true sense of the term but more as “person consultants”. This concept is reflected in the unique programs of ManageActing® in which the person is put into the foreground. After all it is not a company which buys and sells but rather people who act.
During the seminars and training, practical exercises make up a large portion of the program which alternates from teamwork exercises and presentations to individual tasks and role-playing-all of which is coupled with constant feedback from experts and from the camera lens which captures every move and gesture so that participants can see for themselves what kind of effect they have.All the participants will also learn exercises and methods to improve their physical expression and the power of their voice, so that they continue to improve, make better and lasting impressions, have a stronger effect on others, present themselves and their company more effectively, and reach more and more people with heart and humor.
Present yourself perfectly in public and learn how to keep calm in critical situations.
ManageActing®, a different concept...
- Captivate the people around you with your personality
- Inspire your audience with charisma
- Develop a more authentic body language that conveys who you are
- Speak in a calmer voice with clearer articulation and more powerful intonation
- Be self-confident and professional in every situation
- Increase your market value
- The opportunity to advance socially and professionally through an expert, self-confident, and personable appearance
- Interact in a confident, open, and trustworthy manner during negotiations and talks
- Present yourself professionally in every situation, especially during presentations, meetings, conferences, and conventions
- Lose every ounce of your fear of public speaking and public appearances and begin to enjoy and embrace them as your charisma grows
- Capture the magic of the first impression
- Have a professional and confident appearance in any situation
- Rediscover your natural and unique personality and let your individual characteristics blossom
- Develop your distinct presence and image
- Realize the effect you have on others and learn how to harness this effect
- Become empowered by your stage fright
- Use body language purposefully and poignantly-55% of face-to-face communication is conveyed through the body
- Authenticity is paramount
- Act from your center and see how every gesture becomes more powerful and persuasive
- Develop a stronger posture and a more centered stance and walk
- Master harmonious and synchronous gestures
- Use likable facial expressions
- Learn to recognize and assess the body language of your conversational partners—the body tells no lies!
- How we speak makes up 38% of face-to-face communication
- Learn to breathe correctly when speaking
- Use your full vocal potential
- Locate your optimal pitch-how do I sound emotionally convincing?
- Reach a pleasant and resonant timbre
- Learn how to articulate yourself clearly
- Use a stimulating intonation and rhythm when you speak to create a tension that attracts your audience
- Presentations in integrated trainings with use of camera
- Techniques, tricks, and secrets from professional actors to refine your gestures
- Interviews and discussions-how to remain relaxed and confident and appropriately handle interruptions, questions, doubts, and disagreements
- Media skills-learn how to always be the center of attention no matter what is behind you: be it flip charts, overheads, powerpoint, or videos
- Learn the correct technique to hold and speak into a microphone
- Learn how to maintain your presence in front of a camera