The Founder: Adele Landauer
is a graduate of the Ernst Busch Acting Academy of Berlin.
While working as a successful actress on stage and in front of the camera, she began to teach aspiring actors.
Adele noticed the importance of excellent communication for today’s business professionals. It was vital that they have confidence when presenting their products and ideas on their own "stage".
She therefore developed ManageActing®, a sort of acting training tailored to meet the needs of modern management.
Adele transferred the techniques and tricks which actors use to captivate their audiences every evening into this method.
She holds rousing, interactive, and exciting presentations on this topic and has written several books about it, which are also now available as audiobooks.
Numerous newspaper articles as well as TV stations NTV, N24, NDR, and ARTE have recognized her as an expert on teaching others how to convey a genuine and persuasive appearance. She has often been called in to give her professional advice to politicians and business leaders before important TV appearances. In “Die Welt” (a German broadsheet), Adele presented her method in a regular column.
She brought her knowledge to the general public in the form of eight video clips on the website of Focus-Online, a magazine for science, economy, and politics. For good reason, Adele Landauer has been called one of Germany’s top experts in leadership.
Her daughter Marlene has been living and working in New York City as a model and actress for the past four years. Together with her daughter, Adele is an ambassador for SOS Children’s Villages. They are passionate supporters of the organization and visit Children’s Villages all over the world.
She has starred in countless films and TV productions and played a great breadth of classical and contemporary roles on the German stage.
- Wege zum Glück, Hauptcast: Senta Ahlsen, Rederei-Besitzerin, 85 Folgen, ZDF
- Ein Fall für Zwei, ZDF
- Frankenberg, leading role: Baroness Charlotte von Frankenberg, twenty-eight–part TV series, ARD
- Unser Charly, leading role: Editor-in-Chief Tina, forty-seven–part TV series, ZDF
- Die Kommissarin, ARD
- Der Landarzt, ZDF
- Alles wegen Robert de Niro, with Götz Alsmann, Angelika Milster, ARD
- Für alle Fälle Stefanie, Sat 1
- Sylter Geschichten, RTL
- Fest im Sattel, leading role: Veterinarian Nora, twelve-part TV series,
Südwestfunk / ARD
- Polizeiruf 110
- Helicops, Sat 1
- Alpha-Team, Sat 1
- Dr. Martin Bruckner, RTL
- Ein Bayer auf Rügen, SAT 1
- Im Namen des Gesetzes - Game Over, RTL
- Heimatgeschichten - Dumm gelaufen, ARD
- Der Ermittler, ZDF
- Streit um Drei, ZDF
- Wie würden Sie entscheiden? – Two films: Die Flucht + Tod im Mutterleib, ZDF
- Ein Job fürs Leben, RTL
- Wer hat Angst vor Rot / Gelb / Blau , Kino
- Glück hat seine Zeit, DEFA
- Maxim Gorki Theater, Berlin
- BAT, Berlin
- Volkstheater, Rostock
- Städtische Bühnen, Chemnitz
- Zan Pollo Theater, Berlin
- Schule der dramatischen Kunst, Projekt an Dostojewskis „Idiot“, Moskau
- Künstlerhaus Bethanien, Regie: Anatolij Wassiliew, Berlin
- Theater am Kurfürstendamm, Berlin
- Maria Stuart, Maria Stuart, Schiller
- Lady Milford, Kabale und Liebe, Schiller
- Olga / Mascha, Drei Schwestern, Tschechow
- Iphigenie, Iphigenie auf Tauris, Goethe
- Medea, Medea, Euripides
- Die Grüne, Peer Gynt, Ibsen
- Kassandra, Kassandra, Christa Wolf
- Nastasja Filipowna, Idiot, Dostojewski
- Christine/ Marlene (double role), Dinner für Spinner, Francis Veber