Basic, Expanded and Master Seminars
Two-Day Basic Seminar
- Detailed analysis of the effect you have on others and refining the tools needed to understand its impact
- Magic of the first moment—you never have a second chance to leave a first impression: master the professional performance necessary to capture your audience from the very first second to the last
- Rediscover your naturalness, allow your personality to flourish, and develop your unique qualities
- Learn how to control your body language in order to help you reach your goals—55% of communication is through body language—authenticity is paramount here! Act from your center, move naturally, stand and walk with a strong posture, and use harmonious and synchronous gestures which match your personality perfectly
- Individual presentations from every participant with feedback via camera and by trainers in order to strengthen strengths and weaken weaknesses
Two-Day Expanded Seminar
- Professional speaking skills—your voice makes up 38% of the effect you have on your audience (pitch, timbre, and articulation)
- Learn how to breathe correctly when speaking, find the right voice pitch for you, learn how to sound emotionally convincing, find a pleasant and resonant timbre with clear articulation, learn how to intonate and use rhythm when you speak in order to create the right atmosphere that will attract your audience
- More individual presentations—building upon the Basic Seminar and earlier feedback, learn more tricks, techniques, and secrets used by actors to expand and enhance your gestural repertoire
- Interviews and discussions—how to remain relaxed and confident and how to appropriately handle interruptions, questions, doubts, and disagreements
- Media skills—learn how to always be the center of attention no matter what is behind you: be it flip charts, overheads, powerpoint, or videos—learn the correct technique to hold and speak into a microphone
- From Neuro-linguistic programming: mirroring, pacing, and leading
- Learn how to maintain your presence in front of the camera
- Fashion and style tips for customer pitches, receptions, lectures, and TV
This two-day seminar is only available after having completed both the Basic and Expanded Seminars. It may be booked either individually or as part of a package deal.
After this seminar, you will be able to distinguish yourself as an expert. You have come full circle. Outward and inward communication have become one. Your public image and your self-image now grow harmoniously together.
With your new techniques and recent experiences, you can better control the effect you have on others in order to have a stronger personality and make a more powerful and lasting impression. Your charisma radiates, and people appreciate you and your presence without you having to do or say anything.You will love and enjoy presenting yourself and your interests in any public situation and feel as comfortable as a fish in water as you do so.